So this is pretty cool. Thank you Sophiaaaxo for my nomination. You guys should definitely go and check her blog out!
1. What inspired your blog name?
I’ve always wanted to create a blog and this name literally just popped into my head and I thought, this sounds okay. I wanted it to be personal and its my own blog. So why not.
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Currently, I am studying Social Work at university and in 10 years, I would like to be working in a mental health team, working with adolescence. I created this blog as a mental health platform for teenagers because I don’t believe there is enough support out there for them. If this blog gives them even the slightest bit of hope, I’ve started my dream 10 years early.
3. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, 5. 3 brothers and 2 sisters. They’re a mixture of step, half and full siblings but I love them all the same.
4. Do you drive? if so, what car do you have? if you don’t are you learning how to drive?
Unfortunately I don’t drive. Well, I can drive but I do not have my licence. After a billion lessons, I took my test and failed last year. Unfortunately, money became tight around that time and I started university so it just wasn’t the right time. Maybe one day in the future!
5. What was the most recent thing you cooked/baked?
After living independently for a year, I have grown a real interest in cooking and baking. However, my most recent meal was pasta. Typical student.
6. What is your perfect pizza?
I’m pretty boring with pizza so probably a plain old cheese and tomato. Maybe throw some chicken on it. 😉
7. Do you trust anyone with your life?
I pondered over this question for a while. I trust certain people, yes. But after other people breaking that trust, it makes it difficult to actually trust people “with my life.” My girlfriend has gained a lot of my trust, certain members of my family and a couple of my best-friends. Whether I would trust them with my life is a whole other story, but I’d like to believe that I could.
8. If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be and why?
Probably 10 years old. Although I wouldn’t live the same 10 year old life as I had before. (It wasn’t always the funnest time, but it was also pretty good in parts) but I know how important a healthy childhood is for any individual so to be able to lead it in a healthy way would be so important to me.
9. Do you work? If so, where do you work?
I work in a Cafe/Bar.
10. What is one TV/NETFLIX series you would recommend?
I’m not going to lie, I’m such a sucker for Orange Is The New Black.
11. How many hours sleep roughly did you get last night?
I’m the worst sleeper and I got around 3-4 hours last night. Bleh.
Questions for my nominees! (Copy and paste these if you have been nominated and answer them on your blog!)
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Do you have “internet friends”?
- If you could talk to one person, dead or alive, who would that be?
- Do you have any secret talents?
- What inspired you to write a blog?
- How are you feeling today?
- What sort of music are you into?
- Have you met anyone famous or seen anyone live?
- Can you name a memory that you would love to relive?
- What is your favourite food?
- Who/What inspires you?
(Go drop them a follow)
My other girls at: PensandPetticoats